Saturday, July 31, 2010

Who knows this Bad Lawyer - Sheldon I. Goldstein

I had a very bad lawyer with no knowledge of LAW and caused me a lot of problems and expenses with my divorce case. His name is Sheldon Goldstein from the law office of Goldstein & Scopellite, PC

I had a divorce case and thanks to all of his mistakes and lack of knowledge and his expertise to run up bills, a simple short-term marriage, with no child, no alimony, etc. cost me over $120k in lawyers’ fee. After spending around $50,000 with him, I had to pay another attorney thousands of dollars to bring the case back into manageable situation.

To mention just one of his top advices - he filed for a motion of lack of jurisdiction of a Texas court over a property that was purchase during marriage in California. Texas is community state and California is community state. Where did he get his smart that court will grant that? You should be there to see how dumb he looked when opposing attorney made a fun him at court and judge just smiled. Guess what, this supper idea cost me over $10,000 in fees. After I discussed this with multiple attorneys they all laughed asking me if he got his law training in moon. Telling a community state court no jurisdiction over a property in another community state??

Interesting I was searching the web and found website http://www.goldsteinforcongress.com/ that says Sheldon Goldstein for Congress 2012 for District 30. Wow watch out Dallas who wants to be your congressman.

I need your help as I owe Dallas where I lived there for 23 years to ensure that they get someone to someone better. Someone who did not study law in moon!

4 comments:

  1. Boy, could I tell you stories about Sheldon Goldstein...

    You are one of MANY who has experienced his abuse. He is a thief and not even a real lawyer. He has another lawyer in court with him, telling him what to say. Goldstein is a con artist--a so-called professional "artist" prior to his earning a law degree (do we even know this to be true?).

    I am so sorry that this happened to you. Stay tuned because you'll probably hear his name again in the near future...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your post. Yes, you are right he took another lawyer with him during my courts and charged me for it. Then after three years he sent me another bill for $7300. I just wonder how I can expose him further for the benefits of others.

      Delete
  2. Neither of these people were client's of the firm, and if they were, they are liars and certainly did not use their real names or we would be able to tell you about them and their cases, and what they did wrong and who they really are, as they breached their client confidentiality in posting these emails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. car accident meaning

    ReplyDelete